Is an Untreated Concussion Holding You Back Years Later?
Every year, millions of concussions go unreported and untreated. Many other concussions are treated, but something else takes their place: post-concussion syndrome. Irritability, insomnia, headaches, difficulty concentrating—these subtle symptoms could all result from a concussion you sustained as long as twenty or thirty years ago.
This ebook lays out the consequences of this hidden epidemic for both the individual and society. It also explores possible solutions.
Inside, you’ll learn about:
- What happens during a concussion
- Common sources of concussions
- How post-concussion syndrome impairs cognitive skills
- How and why concussions go undiagnosed
- How concussions contribute to incarceration, drug use, and other social problems
- Why traditional treatment options fall short
- Neurofeedback and cognitive training as proven alternatives
Did You Know?
The Hidden Consequences of Concussions by Bob Kauffman
Fill out our form below to receive your FREE Ebook!